Benefits of Nourish Oil:
- Argan Oil: Hydrates and softens the skin
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Heals and rejuvenates the skin
- Marula Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids that nourish and improve skin elasticity
- Sweet Almond Oil: Moisturises and reduces fine lines and blemishes
- Apricot Oil: Rich in gamma linoleic acid, which helps with firming and toning skin
- Grape Seed Oil: Moisturises and is non-comedogenic
- Avocado Oil: Contains heavy moisturising benefits
- Rosemary Leaf Oil: Protects skin from damage caused by sun and free radicals
- Cranberry Seed Oil: Contains moisturising essential fatty acids
- Moringa Seed Oil: Helps fight aging and acne
- Geranium Oil: Minimises inflammation
- Vitamin C: Powerhouse antioxidant that helps to renew collagen and brighten the skin
- Vitamin E: Works to block free radicals
The professional skin care choice. A premier line of high quality, pharmaceutical-grade, anti-aging skincare for younger, healthier skin. Pharmagel is dedicated to the philosophy of producing the finest quality, super-performing formulations for skin treatment products. Dedicated for professionals, guaranteeing quality and commitment. Aids in repairing and preventing skin damage as well as reversing the aging process.
A simple range for all skin types. Easy to learn and understand. Uses the highest quality, natural botanicals and vitamins for the discerning user. Made in the U.S.A., Pharmagel has something for everyone with its full line of rejuvenating skin treatment formulas for men and women. Paraben-free and includes no animal ingredients nor subjected to animal testing.
Age-Defying Skin Care
Younger, Healthier Skin
Pharmagel‘s next generation of specialized skin treatments is formulated with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients that are remarkably effective and have immediate and lasting results. The cosmetic chemists at Pharmagel have developed a special collection of natural herbs and botanicals that are added to Pharmagel’s problem-solving beauty treatments. The products are further fortified with vitamins for fast-acting, age-defying results. Triple testing during Pharmagel’s blending process of the pharmaceutical grade ingredients, vitamins and botanicals ensures that each product is free of irritants and as pure as possible.
Rich History of Care
Founded in 1987, Pharmagel recognized through scientific research that topically-applied vitamins and antioxidants could drastically slow and repair the appearance of skin damage. Antioxidants combined with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients work synergistically to improve the appearance of the skin, making Pharmagel a leader of the very finest skin treatment technologies. At Pharmagel we remain dedicated to the philosophy of producing the finest quality skin treatment products. Our dedication to the salon and spa professional is unsurpassed, guaranteeing quality and commitment.