How to use:
- Gently shampoo hair, rinse and lightly dry with towel.
- Leave hair damp for water wrapping.
- Wrap damp hair. DO NOT WRAP WITH LOTION. If hair dries, mist lightly with water. Do not oversaturate.
- When wrap is completed, lightly mist all wrapped rods with water.
- Place cotton around hairline and a towel at nape of neck.
- Twist cap off Activator Part A bottle and add entire contents to Waving Lotion Part B. Gently shake to mix. Mixture will become warm.
- Apply Waving Lotion to top and underside of each wrapped rod and re-saturate.
- IMPORTANT: To prevent skin irritation, immediately remove cotton and towel and gently blot with water-soaked cotton on any areas where lotion may have contacted skin. Replace with fresh cotton and clean towel. Repeat as necessary.
- PROCESSING: Cover head with plastic cap and clamp in front. All rods must be covered and airtight. Process at room temperature. DO NOT process under dryer or heat lamp.
- After processing is complete, rinse with warm water thoroughly for 3 minutes. Gently blot hair to remove excess moisture.
- Normal/Resistant Hair – 15 minutes
Perm has Stop Action, so no test curl is necessary during processing. Perm cannot overprocess on normal hair as it has a fixed processing time. If hair is very porous, take a test curl after 3 minutes.
- Neutralizer is ready to apply. Do not add conditioner to Neutralizer. Apply Neutralizer (save approximately 15ml of Neutralizer) to top and underside of each rod of curls. Repeat, applying to tops of curls only. WAIT 5 MINUTES.
- Remove rods without stretching hair. Apply remaining Neutralizer. Gently work through unwrapped curls with palms of hands.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.