How to use:
- Gently shampoo hair, rinse and lightly dry with towel.
- Leave hair damp for water wrapping.
- Wrap damp hair. DO NOT WRAP WITH LOTION. If hair dries, mist lightly with water.
- When wrap is completed, lightly mist all wrapped rods with water.
- Place cotton around hairline and a towel at nape of neck.
- Pour entire contents of Activator Part A bottle into Waving Lotion Part B bottle and gently shake to mix.
- Apply Waving Lotion to top and underside of each wrapped rod and re-saturate.
- IMPORTANT: To prevent skin irritation, immediately remove cotton and towel and gently blot with water-soaked cotton on any areas where lotion may have contacted skin. Replace with fresh cotton and clean towel. Repeat as necessary.
- PROCESSING: Cover head with plastic cap and clamp in front. All rods must be covered and airtight. Process at room temperature. DO NOT process under dryer or heat lamp.
- Normal Hair – 20 minutes
- Tinted Hair – 15 minutes
Perm has a fixed processing time. If hair is very porous, take a test curl after 10 minutes. For highlighted hair (40% or less), test curl at 5 minutes and then every 2 minutes.
- When processing is complete, rinse hair for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly blot each curl.
- Place cotton around hairline.
- Shake Neutralizer and apply to top and underside of each rod and re-saturate. Save approximately 15ml of Neutralizer.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Gently remove rods.
- Apply remaining Neutralizer to unwrapped curls and work through hair for 1 minute.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Style as desired.