Why Argan oil?
Centuries old Argan Oil is now the “Wonder Oil” of the 21st century! Native to Morocco and known to live up to 200 years, the Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) bears fruits that are harvested, shelled, crushed and pressed to produce Argan oil. Due in part to the highly labor-intensive production process, Argan oil is one of the rarest oils in the world.
For centuries, Moroccans have used Argan oil on their skin, in their hair and as part of their diets. Argan oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, including oleic and linoleic acid (omega-9 and omega-6) that protect, repair and restore the vital balance of water and fats in your hair.
High levels of vitamin E have moisturizing and healing properties making Argan oil ideal for regenerating and nourishing dry hair. 100% pure Argan oil is the active ingredient in most of Agadir’s hair care products. However, it is not the only ingredient. Their shampoos, conditioners, sprays, gels and hair treatments contain other key essential ingredients as well.
Argan oil properties:
- Fast absorbing
- Highly moisturizing
- Penetrates, moisturizes and adds shine
- Golden color and glow
- Conditions and corrects frizz
- Hair is left silky and easy to style
- Moderate viscosity and wonderful fragrance
- Dry and light, not oily or greasy, no build-up and does not weight down hair
- Rich in Vitamin E, Carotenes and essential fatty acids
- Natural antioxidant
- Sulphate, paraben and sodium chloride free